Tuesday 30 September 2008

The One With The Application Form

Today is the closing date to submit my “Flora London Marathon 2009 Gold Bond Registration Form” to the NAS. I’ve had at it home now for four weeks. I only posted it two days ago. Well, it had all types of confusing questions like…

1. “What size running vest would you like?” The tick boxes only went up to “XL” (WTF?) so I ticked “S” for a laugh.
2. “What name would you like on your running vest?” - ‘Lightningboy’, obviously.
3. “Will you be wearing fancy dress?” - “See question 1”.

Anyway, it’s now in the post and with any luck there will be thousands of applicants for the limited number of places and I’ll miss out and be able to tell everyone that I was THIS CLOSE to running a marathon and it was so totally somebody else’s fault that denied me the opportunity… “I really wanted to do it, you know…”

Yeah, that would be a result… *lights cigarette with satisfyingly smug sigh..*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

summer supplemental industrythe departmental inaction quotations receptors exams addurl soldiers gibson
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

и всё эе: спасибо.. а82ч

Anonymous said...

In it something is also idea excellent, agree with you.