Wednesday 19 November 2008

The One With Gillian Anderson Part 1

In the middle of November, things got really busy in the office (hence the considerable gap till the next post). I was working long hours and weekends which made it hard to get out running as often but very easy to lapse into delirious, stress-induced, nicotine-deprived daydreaming about Gillian Anderson and how good she would look wrapped in lycra, jogging beside me (or ideally, just in front of me) for all 26.2 miles of the London marathon.

However, I remember today in particular because it was the day I started a new early morning stretching regime – a subtle procedure combining the Zen movement of yoga and the hands-on dexterity of Yoda – which a friend assured me would “set me up right, so it will” for the day. It did.

No comments: