Sunday 8 February 2009

The One After 10 Miles

Today I ran 10 miles using the cool new technique that I read about last Monday and have been experimenting with all week but which I haven’t actually written about yet because I’m still operating roughly two weeks behind here on getting things up to date. Next weekend things will definitely have caught up. Or perhaps tomorrow if the snow currently falling outside gets worse and I get trapped at home, unable to work remotely because a bear has ventured into town and stolen my work laptop so he can search my hard drive for funny videos with which to entertain his newly woken cubs. They’re a bitch immediately after hibernation.

So meantime let me say a big thank you to Elizabeth, Hugh, Big Dave, Sylvia, Tommy and Scotty Boy for your sponsorship over the past seven days. As always, your kindness and generosity in assisting my fundraising efforts is very much appreciated.

If you too would like to make a donation to support the work of the National Autistic Society, and in doing so be entered for a free prize draw to win a date with me wearing my skin tight running attire, then go to

www.justgiving.com/neilsutherland

Thank you.

No comments: