Monday 2 February 2009

The One With Only 12 Weeks To Go

It’s been four weeks since I started my ‘proper’ training.
It’s been three weeks since I started this blog.
It’s been two weeks since I promised this blog would definitely be up to date by the end of the month.
It’s been one week since you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said “I’m angry”… Who sang that?

Only twelve weeks to go now until the marathon itself and at my current rate of posting, I should get this blog up to date by the middle of April. I would’ve done more last week but I had a busy time visiting Starbucks and catching up with ‘Lost’ & ‘Battlestar Galactica’ and doing a bit of shopping and lunching and helping out Miranda with the babysitting and walking round my upper east side apartment in my underwear staring blankly at this computer screen. TMI?

The writing may be blocked but I’m very pleased with how the fundraising is going and this week I’d like to say a huge thank you to Nathalie, Daragh, Adam, Deej, Janet, Mark, Sharon, Rach, Joanne, Dave, Dora, Captain, Tennille, James, Goose, George, Duey, Mary Kay, Aiden and Lucy who all sponsored me in the last seven days and helped push the total over £1,000.

If you’re feeling left out and would like to see your name on the internet next Monday then all you have to do is go to

www.justgiving.com/neilsutherland

and make a donation, big or small, to support the work of the National Autistic Society. Every little helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you better be running!!!