Tuesday 10 February 2009

The One With All The 'Episodes'

In true ‘blog catch-up’ mode, it’s Sunday February 22nd as I write this. Over the last 12 days I’ve really hummed and hawed about writing what would be quite a personal little story about the ‘episodes’. Since my only previous venture into exposing intimate details of my private life amounted to the sensational revelation that I named my previous car Dana and was inconsolable when she left me, I think this would be something of a leap forward.

Last Saturday I was definitely going to do it. The following day after my long run, I posted the title but decided against writing the content. Yesterday, again, I was definitely going to do it. This morning during my half marathon run, I vowed it would be done by the end of the day. And now it’s 9:00pm, the will to write it has left me again so I’m heading off to bed. Which is probably just as well because I’m sure it’s not the kind of thing you really want to read anyway. Is it?

No comments: